Sunday, August 9, 2009







Dolphin Plus , Marine Mammal research and education center
Key Largo , Florida


This is Bob and Jessica, the two dolphin that we swam with.


We got kisses, rubs, handshakes and dorsal tows, They even gave us a prize, a piece of sea weed!!






















I experienced allot of thing with the dolphins. It was one of the coolest things I've ever done in my life.

For any of my friends doing virtual school or home school , I want to plan a field trip in March to Dolphin Plus

I will have to find out how much money we would need,
My mom said she would take us,
let me know if anyone wants to go. I'll get all the details.
These two dolphin are the greatest in the world!!!!

Thanks Dad!!
P.S There is one more
surprise ... A Sea Lion

named Wono he is very

funny ,he is sweet too.

he can jump so high and i would love to

to swim with him. here is a picture of Wono !

2 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

ok sounds like FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brianna said...

Sounds like fun!!!!!!!!